Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

So, I decided I needed to put at least one dessert up. In our house that is really Mike's specialty since ice cream and candy are my treats of choice, so I'll have to post some of his recipes. These are one of my mom's trademarks and are
TO DIE FOR!!!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:
Mix Together: 2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
1 lb. butter (1/2 hr. at room temp.)
4 Eggs
2 Tablespoons Vanilla
Add to Mixture: 6 Cups Flour (scraped across top)
1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
Add: 3 Cups Chocolate Chips

Scoop the dough into greased mini-muffin tins and bake 350 degrees, 10-13 minutes, until golden brown. After baking, immediately place a Mini Reeces Peanut Butter Cup in the middle of each cookie. Let them cool for 5 - 10 minutes and carefully removed with a butter knife. Place on a cookie rack to cool completely.

0 comments: