Blue Cheese Asparagus Rolls

My sister in law Cheryl made these for one of our parties over the holidays and everyone loved them. They are SOOOO good, easy and a nice change from the usual party food.

Ingredients:
One 5 oz. tub of crumbled blue cheese
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
One pack of (about 15-20) large asparagus stalks
One tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls

Directions:
Mix together the blue cheese with the 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise
Wash and trim asparagus
Unroll crescent dough
(I unrolled it onto my cutting board covered with saran wrap so it wouldn't stick)
Roll dough until thin
Spread blue cheese mixture over dough
Place asparagus stalk onto the dough and roll until it is covered
Cut the dough and proceed to cut the covered stalk into bite size pieces
Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes
(makes about one and a half of the 9" x 12" pans)

2 comments:

Mags @ the Other Side of 50 said...

Oh YUM! I'm a huge blue cheese freak. Of course I'll have to eat these all by myself because no one else in the family likes blue cheese, but do I care? Not a bit....LOL

The Probert Family said...

Hey Marci...this is Chalonn's sister, Candra in Dallas. I have been snagging SO many delicious recipes from your blog lately. Our favorites have been Butter Chicken, Roasted Parm Asparagus, Crock Pot Chops, Chicken Corn Chowder...and many more.

I have a recipe/menu blog but it's private (don't ask). Let me know if you're interested in an invitation. Email me at candrac {at} gmail {dot} com

Thanks for sharing such a great recipes! We're LOVING them!!!