Fast Easy Lasagna

This recipe was emailed to me through a recipe exchange awhile back and it truly is fast AND easy!

Ingredients:
- 1 26 oz. jar pasta sauce (you may want more when serving)
- 1 30 oz. bag frozen large cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
(optional: I add 1/2 lb. ground beef...brown meat in saucepan and stir in sauce)

Directions:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9x13 dish with spray and spoon in 1/3 of sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter spinach over them.
- Top with 1/2 mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 more minutes, or until bubbly.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

We LOVED this! Thanks for sharing Marci X0X0

Kirsten said...

I found a recipe for lasagna like this a while back and I love how easy it is! I've done different variations too, like with mushrooms and alfredo sauce and it's always fantastic.

Anonymous said...

This has become my favorite dish to serve, EVERYONE loves it! I make it without the meat, and my vegetarian roommate think its the best thing ever invented! The spinach is such a sneak!