Kirk's No-Bake Fudgies

I am once again stealing a dessert recipe from my mom . I definitely remember referring to these cookies as "poop" cookies growing up :-)!

Ingredients:
1 cube butter - melted
2 cups sugar
milk
3 heaping T. cocoa
peanut butter
vanilla
quick cooking oaks
raisins
coconut

Directions:
Melt 1 cube butter, 2 cups sugar and 3 T. of cocoa. Add 1/2 cup
milk and mix.Cook to good rolling boil and remove immediately.
Add 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1 t. vanilla. Mix well,then add
3 cups quick cooking oats, 1 rounded cup raisins, 1 cup coconut.
Mix and drop spoonfuls on wax paper to set.

Mom's Notes:
I always simmer the raisins in a little water to make
them little more plump. I also add a little extra
peanut butter. We keep our cookies in the refrigerator
in a Tupperware with wax paper between the layers.

1 comments:

Sarah S said...

it's funny because my dad used to call them "cow plops" when he was a kid. sad that they have to have such gross names for a tasty cookie :)