Sausage and Potatoes

This recipe idea comes from Taste Buds and was really easy and super tasty! She suggested boiling the potatoes a little before cooking them with the onions and I forgot I started them boiling, so mine were pretty much ready to mash when I cooked them. It still tasted delish...just turned out more like a hash than intended. We all loved this one!!!

Ingredients:
3 t olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 med red potatoes, chopped (I love potatoes so I used 6 and will probably use even more next time)
16 oz light sausage link, sliced in 1/2 in pieces
1 clove garlic, minced
salt & pepper
parsley, chopped (I used about 2 T)

Directions:
Heat olive oil in pan over med heat.
Add potatoes & onions and season with salt & pepper.
Cook over med heat (stirring frequently) until potatoes are tender & browned.
Add garlic and sausage & cook until sausage is browned a little.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.

(another picture from when I made the potatoes the right way....)

1 comments:

Annemarie said...

This is one of my favorite "go to" recipes. Accident, or not I have to say that the mashed potatoes look pretty yummy. I just might do that next time!!