Roasted Parmesan Asparagus

Asparagus was on sale for a steal this week so I bought some and set out to find a tasty way to make it. I must say this was, hands down, my favorite asparagus EVER!!! I loved it and it was super, super easy too! I found the recipe on My Kitchen Cafe. As for the catfish, well, we just used this lemon fish fry that I got free when I bought the fish and it was delish too, although no comparison to the Broiled Parmesan Tilapia in my opinion!

Ingredients:
2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus (about 30 large)
2 tablespoons good olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 lemons cut in wedges, for serving (I just squirted some lemon juice on them before roasting)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom 1/2 of each. Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute.
Serve with lemon wedges.

0 comments: