Puffed Pancakes

Another stolen recipe from my mom...we had it with our Christmas Day brunch. Ella LOVED them :-) and next time she wants pancakes I think this is what I'll do...much less time consuming that making a whole batch of actual pancakes!

Ingredients:
1/2 cube butter (not margarine)
6 eggs
1 cup Milk
1 Cup Pancake Mix (or Bisquick)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 Degrees. Place butter in a 9 X 13 inch pan. Put in preheating oven until butter is melted. In a blender, combine eggs, milk and pancake mix. Pour batter into baking dish. Bake for a bout 15 - 18 Minutes until pancakes are puffy and lightly browned. Do not open oven while pancakes are cooking. Top with sifted powder sugar.

Serve with warm maple syrup or fruit toppings.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm glad Ella Bella likes them!

Melissa said...

I made this for breakfast this morning and my kids LOVED it!

Kristen said...

Finally, an easier way to make pancakes! Cannot wait to try this one out!