White Chiken Chili

This was THE perfect meal for our chilly day today! I LOVED it...SO easy and flavorful! I came across the blog Delicioius Dishes at some point while looking for recipes at the beginning of this week and this was definitely a winner!

Ingredients/Directions:
3 chicken breasts, cubed (I used 1 can)
1 med. Onion, chopped
1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
1 T. vegetable oil

Saute until chicken is golden brown and add:
2 cans (15oz) great northern beans (drain and rinse)
1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth
2 cans (4 oz) of green chilies
1 T. jalapenos (I didn't have and it was still VERY flavorful)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp. black pepper

Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and add:
1 C. sour cream
½ pint whipping cream

Stir in and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve with chips, avocado and cheese.

3 comments:

American Fork Home said...

This sounds Amazing!! I have to make this tomorrow

Blake, Jamie & Samantha Holiday said...

I am going to make this tomorrow...do you think it would work in a crock pot?

Marci said...

Definitely!