4 Packet Roast

There is nothing like a roast really...so easy and so delicious! I saw this one recently on The Sister's Cafe and I had to try it. It was unbelievably flavorful and the gravy it made while cooking...YUMMY!!!

1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 packet Italian salad dressing mix
1 packet onion soup mix
1 roast of choice
1/2-3/4 cup of water
assorted veggies if desired (I threw in some baby carrots)

Place roast in crockpot.  Arrange vegetables around the roast if being used.  Sprinkle the mix packets over the roast.  Pour water around the roast.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.


Krystal said...

how easy!! I love that!

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Made this for dinner a few nights ago and it was so easy and so YUMMY!!

Cami said...

I made this exact recipe from Sisters Cafe too! Wasn't it yummy?! I came across your blog while looking for a pretty picture of this roast. Do you mind if I use your picture? I'll be sure to give you all the credit and have a link redirecting back to your website. I will definitely be back to visit here! Love your recipes.

Marci said...

Cami, Feel free to use the picture as long you link back! Glad you like the site :-).