Amy's Chicken Enchiladas

This was the last meal from a from friend :-), so sad, but it was a good one to end on. I LOVE Mexican food and I LOVE enchiladas so I was really excited to try Amy's and they were delish!!! Thanks to Amy and everyone else who was kind enough to bring us meals...it was such a help and they were all so good! Mike told me we should have babies more often in the midst of all these yummy dinners, but I don't know, I think cooking a meal is MUCH easier :-)!

Ingredients:
2 or 3 chicken breasts (boiled, then shredded)
8 oz softened cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
4 oz green chilies
4 oz sliced olives
green enchilada sauce (1 large can or 2 smaller ones)

Directions:
Combine all ingredients.
Warm up corn tortillas. Fill them.
Pour some green enchilada sauce on the bottom of a pan. Place enchiladas on top. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.

Enjoy!

0 comments: