Grandma's Eggs

I remember loving this gravy type sauce when my mom made it growing up. My grandma has had the recipe forever and despite the picture above, you are supposed to serve it over toasted, buttered English muffins (like below). I quickly took the pictures below on Easter and didn't like how they turned out so I took another one with some of the leftovers yesterday, but we only had regular bread. The nice thing about this recipe is that you can put it all in the crock pot and it's ready to serve when you are. And it is SOOO good :-)!


Ingredients:
1 doz. hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup mayonnaise
18 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
2 cans cream of mushroom soup

Directions:
Mix together, heat and serve over buttered, toasted English Muffins
(told you it was easy!)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh man. This sounds so intriguing and delicious. I am so going to try this!

Karen said...

I'm loving all the recipes you are posting to use up the hard boiled eggs from Easter.