Chocolate Truffle Sauce

I actually tried this recipe the very day I saw it posted on The Sister's Cafe! At Christmas time my friend Amy gave us a jar of THE most delicious chocolate sauce EVER, but the recipe is top secret so I have been left wanting some for months :-). When I saw this is sounded like the same idea and I couldn't wait to try it. It is simple AND delicious...almost as good as Amy's, and definitely enough to scratch the itch until she's ready to share her secret :-)!

Ingredients:
3/4 cup whipping cream
2 Tb butter
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 t vanilla

Directions:
Put butter and cream in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until cream is hot. Do NOT BOIL. Remove from heat and add chocolate. Let it melt then whisk until smooth and add vanilla.

3 comments:

Christina Feeney said...

I am absolutely making this to put on every dessert moving forward.

Karen said...

This looks so delicious. I was really planning on eating healthier but now I feel I must try this. I also think I'm going to use my favorite chocolate chips--ghiradelli 60%, yum.

Sook said...

Oh boy, the chocolate sauce looks so rich and delicious! Yummy!