Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry

I got this recipe from Jamie's Cookbook. She has another recipe I really want to try, but this week I'm all for the simple meals, if you hadn't noticed by our menu :-). This is super simple, but still tastes good!

Ingredients:
1-2 Chicken Breasts
1-2 cups Frozen Broccoli
Terriyaki Marinade
Zesty Italian Dressing

Directions:
- Cut of the chicken breasts into strips and put into pan (I put a little sesame oil in first). Season chicken as desired, I used some crushed red pepper, ginger and garlic salt. Brown chicken on both sides.
- Pour in Italian dressing and Terriyaki Marinade to desired amount. I put half and half and next time I think I will put more marinade than dressing in. Stir to coat chicken.
- Add frozen broccoli and stir again. Place under broiler on low and let it cook for few minutes. (if your pan is like mine and has a plastic handle, just cover it with boil to place in over)
-Serve with rice. She suggests calrose rice because it is so sticky...we used brown rice tonight.

1 comments:

Annemarie said...

This will be made this week FOR SURE! It looks so good.