This recipe is from the Dec 2010 issue of Cooking Light and was simple and flavorful. I think it would be really great with a little sour cream inside it too. I love meals like this because you can personalize each burrito so everyone is happy!
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
* 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
* 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
* 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas (can also use corn and make tacos to keep gluten-free)
* 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* Cooking spray
1. Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in shredded chicken and green onions.
2. Combine beans and salsa. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture and 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 burritos. Place a cast-iron or other heavy skillet on top of burritos, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, and repeat procedure with the remaining 2 burritos.
(and here is my gluten-free version in corn tortillas)