- 2 T. butter
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 eggs
- 2/3 c. instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 1 t. garlic salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice butter and place along bottom of glass baking dish.
- Put dish in oven until butter has melted and coated bottom of pan.
- While butter is melting, beat the 2 eggs in one bowl and in another bown combine potato flakes, Parmesan, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces first in egg and then coat in potato flake mixture. Place in buttered dish side by side.
(to make it extra tasty, melt some butter in a small dish and drizzle on top of chicken before baking)
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes (until chicken is cooked and flakes are looking golden and crispy on the edges).
(I cut 3 small breasts into 10 strips and calculated them at 65 calories per strip)