recipe from Cooking Light)
* 1 cup instant rice (I used a combination of basmati and brown and made 3 cups)
* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
* 2 cups broccoli florets
* 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced
* 1/2 cup dry-roasted cashews, unsalted
* 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon Sriracha
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Combine chicken and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola and sesame oils. Add chicken mixture, and sauté for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Increase heat to high, and add broccoli and the next 4 ingredients (through red bell pepper). Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in cashews.
4. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add vinegar mixture to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Serve with rice.
Serving 1/2 c rice and 1 c chicken mixture: Calories: 470 Fat: 17.6g Protein: 29g Carbs: 50g Fiber: 4.5g Chol: 49mg Sodium 638mg