Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies

funfetti cookies
I was looking for a fun, easy treat to make with the kids and saw these on Our Recipe Box. They were seriously THE easiest cookies ever! The kids loved helping me roll the dough into balls and of course really loved eating them. I want to try this trick with some other cake mix flavors!

Ingredients:
1 box Funfetti Cake Mix (18 oz)
1/3 c. oil
2 eggs

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. With the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar, flatten balls to 1/4 inch thickness.
Bake for 6-8 minutes until edges are light golden brown. Cool one minute then move to cooking rack.

3 comments:

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather said...

You may hate me for telling you this since these are SO good and once you eat them, you will dream about them- I know I do. But, make this recipe with a devils food chocolate cake mix, then make cream cheese frosting (beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and a little milk till spreadable) and put it in between two cookies. BAM! Homemade oreos that are SO SO good.

Marci said...

YUM Heather, I will HAVE to try them :-)!