Fettuccine with Sausage and Kale

kale sausage pasta
Yum! This Rachael Ray recipe was so easy and super tasty. I used turkey sausage and FF half and half which made it not too bad for you either. Next time I'll use a little more water and half and half though so it's a little more saucy. These are my favorite kind of dinners :-)!

Ingredients:
1 pound fettuccine (I used GF spaghetti)
1 pound spicy Italian sausage, removed from casing (I used turkey)
1/2 cup heavy cream (I used FF half and half)
1 large bunch kale, trimmed and coarsely chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan

Directions:
In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until al dente; drain.
In large skillet, cook sausage over medium-low until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup water and cream; simmer until reduced by half, about 7 minutes.
Add kale; toss until wilted. Remove from heat; toss with pasta.
Sprinkle with Parmesan.

0 comments: