Sesame Tilapia

This is one of our dinners from my freezer meal group and we really liked it. I had heard not so great reviews from a couple people so I was scared to try it, but Mike and I both loved it. I just made some Herb and Butter rice to go with it and we would definitely make it again on our own. (photo via All Recipes)

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
6 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia fillets

DIRECTIONS:
Stir the orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and ginger in a 9x13 inch baking dish until combined. Add the tilapia fillets, turning once to evenly coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
Remove the plastic wrap, and bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 9 to 11 minutes.

0 comments: