Soup-erb Chicken Casserole

This comes from an email I received awhile back from Campbell's Kitchen. It was easy and tasty...a classic casserole.

Ingredients:
1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup (I accidentally bought a 98% FF Broccoli and Cheese soup and it was good)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups hot cooked elbow pasta (I used my gluten free penne)
2 cups cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained (I left these out and served corn and a salad on the side)
1/2 cup Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed (I just used regular bread crumbs)
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. butter OR margarine, melted

Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
MIX soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
BAKE 20 min. Stir.
MIX stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 min. or until hot.

0 comments: