BBQ Spaghetti Bake

I saw this on Lee'sa's blog and it sounded intriguing :-). I think it is best described as a southern twist on spaghetti. My girls both loved it and I liked it...I think I'll add some extra pasta next time around. Cheap and easy!

Ingredients:
1/2 of a purple onion, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 lb. ground beef or ground chuck
1 lb. of thin spaghetti (I used 1/2 gluten free and 1/2 regular)
1 can BBQ Manwich
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350.
-Saute meat with onions and green peppers until they're soft and meat is done. (sprinkle the mixture with onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper).
-Meanwhile, boil water and cook spaghetti. Drain pasta and return to pot.
-Add the meat mixture to pasta pot and mix in the can of Manwich sauce just until well blended.
-Pour entire mixture into an 8x8 casserole dish.
-Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake uncovered for 20 min.

1 comments:

Pineapple Hill said...

I think dad would like this:)