Creamy Beef, Carrot and Noodle Baked Stroganoff

This had a good flavor to it, but I wasn't a fan of the frozen carrots. I had never used them before and I think next time I'll definitely either cook fresh ones with the beef and onions or just skip them altogether. This is from a little Campbell's cookbook I sent away for with UPC symbols :-).

Ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground beef (I used 1/2 lb.)
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 c.)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I used 98% FF)
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. frozen crinkle-cut carrots, thawed
- 2 c. UNcooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 c. sour cream

Directions:
- Cook the beef and onion in a skillet until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently. Pour off any fat.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 13x9 baking dish. Stir in the soup, water, carrots, noodles and sour cream into the dish. COVER.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 min. or until hot and bubbly.

0 comments: