Easy Lunches...Quesadillas and more

One of our favorite lunches is quesadillas! They are easy, gluten-free, and can be made in a variety of ways so you never get bored. Our go-to quick meal for the girls is a quesadilla made in the microwave with ham and cheese. Today for lunch we were feeling a little more creative and these ones were delicious!
Layer:
1. Corn tortilla
2. Cheddar cheese
3. Pinto beans (mine were canned, then drained and rinsed)
4. Thinly sliced green onions
5. Chopped cilantro
6. Mozzarella cheese
7. Corn tortilla
I spray my pan with a little no-stick spray and wait for the cheese to melt...YUM!
As you know I am also a soup addict and when I don't have time to make my own, these are my two favorite canned soups right now. I actually like the regular Campbell's tortilla soup better than the Healthy Request (obviously!) but they were out at the store this week. The girls love them too and we have these for lunch at least once a week. The Progresso soup is EXCELLENT! Ella calls it her "favorite soup."

0 comments: